Pumpkin Pie Spice Popcorn Bark
Yield: Serves: 12 (3 inch squares)
Fall: Teeming with Texture, Full of Flavor
- 3 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup “O”-shaped crisp cereal
- 1/2 cup pepitas (salted pumpkin seeds) or shelled sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice mix
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) white baking chocolate, chopped
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, marshmallows, pecans, cereal, pepitas, dried cranberries and pumpkin spice mix.
- Place chopped chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in microwave 1 minute. Stir to melt; microwave an additional minute. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth. Pour melted chocolate over popcorn mixture. Mix until well coated and spread in an even layer into prepared pan. Cool at room temperature until firm (or refrigerate). Cut into squares to serve. Store in an airtight container.