Bacon and Cheese Popcorn
Yield: 4 quarts
Baseball Snacks Pop Up
- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon hickory liquid smoke seasoning
- 1/3 cup bacon bits or soy ‘bacon’ bits
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt or kosher salt
- Place popcorn in a large serving bowl.
- Place butter in a small bowl and melt in microwave, about 20 seconds. Stir liquid smoke into butter.
- Pour butter mixture over popcorn and toss to distribute evenly.
- Sprinkle bacon bits, Parmesan cheese and salt over popcorn.
- Toss and serve immediately.
Preparation time: 5 minutes