Sweet and Smokey Almond Popcorn
Yield: 5 cups
Score One for Popcorn!
The Heat is On
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup hickory smoke flavor almonds
- 5 cups popped popcorn
- In a large saucepan or pot, heat sugar and water over medium heat.
- Cook about 3 minutes or until sugar is melted and mixture is bubbling, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in butter until melted and well blended.
- Stir in popcorn and almonds until well coated.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool before serving.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.