Tropical Fruit and Nut Popcorn Bars
Yield: 32 bars
Take a Tropical Snack Break
- 1 cup honey
- 1 1/3 cups peanut butter
- 1 (6 ounce) bag tropical dried fruit bits
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- Line a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with foil.
- Spray foil lightly with cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat honey in a large saucepan until boiling.
- Stir in peanut butter until well blended.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in fruit bits, almonds and popcorn until coated.
- Scoop and press mixture evenly into prepare pan.
- Refrigerate until cool. Cut into bars to serve.