Peachy Keen Popcorn Snack
Yield: Serves 5
Yogurt Covered Popcorn? No Whey!
- 10 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1 cup fat-free peach yogurt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- Place popped popcorn and dried blueberries in a large bowl and keep warm.
- Combine yogurt, sugar, and corn syrup in 2 ½ quart saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until syrup forms thick, "ropy" threads that drip from the spoon.
- Pour over popped popcorn, stirring to coat.