Popcorn Granola Snack Bars
Yield: 16 bars
Take Along a Snack that Packs a Wallop
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup granola cereal
- 1 cup roasted and salted peanuts
- 3 cups popped popcorn
- Line an 8 or 9-inch square baking pan with foil.
- Spray foil lightly with cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat honey in a large saucepan until boiling.
- Stir in peanut butter until well blended.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in granola, peanuts and popcorn until coated.
- Press mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until cool; cut into bars to serve.