Popcorn and Peanut Truffles
Yield: About 30 pieces
Celebrate Friendship with a Tasty Treat
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup roasted and salted peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup honey
- Stir popcorn and peanuts together in a large bowl; set aside.
- In microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate chips 10 seconds. Stir chips and repeat, stirring after each 10 seconds, until chips are melted. Warm honey in microwave 10 seconds and stir into chocolate until well blended.
- Pour chocolate mixture over popcorn mixture and stir until popcorn is evenly coated. Using a small ice cream scoop, push popcorn mixture into scoop and release onto wax paper to form ‘truffles’. Refrigerate until firm. Store truffles in an airtight container up to 5 days.