Teddy Bear Picnic Mix
Yield: About 12 cups
Stir the Imagination of a Child
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5-6 drops pink neon liquid food color, or color of your choice
- 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn kernels
- 1 mini pastel marshmallows
- 1 cup teddy grahams
- 1 white fudge covered pretzels (Flipz)
- 1 cup mini cookies (iced circus animals, or any mini cookie)
- Stir oil, sugar and food coloring together in a large pot (with a tight-fitting lid) over medium heat.
- Stir in popcorn kernels; cover.
- Cook over medium heat until popcorn begins to pop.
- Shake pot over heat until popping begins to slow.
- Remove pan from heat and pour popcorn into a large bowl.
- Add marshmallows, teddy grahams, pretzels and cookies and toss lightly.