Cranberry & Chocolate Spiced Popcorn
Yield: 8 Cups
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 4 oz dark chocolate, melted
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- In large bowl, toss together popcorn, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, coconut oil, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Lay mixture flat on parchment paper–lined tray. Drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Let stand at room temperature for about 20 minutes or until chocolate sets. Break apart into chunks.
Sit by the fire and warm up with this fall-inspired popcorn blend that’s sure to be a hit with your family and friends.