Easy, Elegant Holiday Popcorn
Yield: 8 Cups
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, melted
- Red and green Christmas sprinkles
- Place popcorn on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with melted white chocolate and melted dark chocolate.
- Scatter sprinkles over top. Let stand until chocolate is set.
- Break into clusters if needed. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Tip: Make a double batch and package in festive containers to give as holiday gifts.