Hoppity Poppity Easter Eggs
Yield: 16 eggs
Hoppity Hoppin' Easter Eggs are Poppin'
- 10 cups freshly popped popcorn
- 1 cup pastel colored jelly beans
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 1/2 oz.) miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (3 oz.) blueberry, strawberry or lemon gelatin
- Combine popcorn and jelly beans in large bowl; set aside.
- Microwave butter and marshmallows in large glass bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Stir in gelatin. Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn and jelly beans.
- Mix lightly until coated.
- Shape into 16 (2-inch) eggs with greased hands.