Peanut Butter Cups
Yield: 24 cups
Celebrate an American Original
Star Spangled Snacking
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 1/2 oz.) miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups freshly popped popcorn
- 6 cups spoon-size shredded wheat
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup raisins
- Melt peanut butter and butter in large microwaveable bowl over HIGH heat for 1 minute.
- Add marshmallows and heat another minute or until marshmallows puff; stir.
- Add popcorn, shredded wheat, peanuts and raisins; stir gently.
- Place paper liners into two 12-cup muffin pans.
- Divide mixture into 24 cups.
- Bake at 250' for 10 minutes.
- Store "cups" in airtight container.