Perfect Picnic Popcorn Squares
Yield: Serves: 12
Planning a Perfect Picnic
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup reduced fat peanut butter
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 8 cups air-popped popcorn
- Combine corn syrup, sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly; boil 2-3 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat.
- Combine popcorn and raisins in large bowl; pour hot mixture over popcorn and toss carefully with wooden spoons to mix until well-coated.
- Spray 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray; press popcorn mixture into pan and cool completely.
- Cut into squares and serve.