Popcorn Cereal Bowl
Yield: One bowl
Freshly popped popcorn makes a quick and delicious breakfast cereal.
- Place popcorn in a bowl and add cold milk, just like any breakfast cereal.
- Add a teaspoon or two of sugar (optional) and your choice of the following stir-ins:
- Dried fruit such as raisins, dates, apples and currants
- Nuts, such as sliced almonds, toasted walnuts, pine nuts or pecan pieces
- Fresh fruit such as sliced bananas, strawberries or raspberries
- Tropical touches such as coconut flakes, dried papaya and pineapple pieces
- Mix and match stir-ins! Create your own combinations!