1. Place popcorn in extra large bowl.
2. Sauté bacon until crispy, then drain on paper towels. Chop or crumble bacon and reserve.
3. Mix together mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in small bowl. Set aside.
4. Combine celery, carrot, bell pepper and green onions in medium bowl.
5. Add mayonnaise mixture to vegetables. Mix thoroughly.
6. Immediately before serving, add mayonnaise mixture, bacon and cheese to popcorn in bowl. Toss very gently to just combine. Do not over mix.
7. Serve on lettuce leaves. If desired, garnish with extra shredded cheese and chopped bacon.
This salad doesn’t hold up long, so mix at the last minute and serve immediately.