Sweet Garam Masala Kettle Corn
Yield: 10 cups
Sugar and Spice: Now that Tastes Nice
From Everyday to the Exotic
- 1/2cup popcorn kernels
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garam masala, Indian spice blend
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large heavy-bottomed pot (with a lid), place popcorn, sugar, oil, garam masala and salt.
- Cover and place over medium heat until corn begins to pop.
- Once corn begins to pop, shake pot constantly over heat.
- When popping slows, remove pot from heat and transfer popcorn to a bowl to serve.